AP 24® Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste
- Removes plaque during brushing.
- Helps reduce plaque buildup.
- Aids in prevention of dental cavities.
- Gentle to teeth and mild to gums.
- Helps loosen and remove debris with brushing action.
- Leaves a clean, just-brushed feeling that lasts.
Adults and children two years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under six years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
Children under two years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
Active: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.86% (anti-cavity, 0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Water (Aqua), Sorbitol, Glycerin, Dimethicone*, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407*, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor (Aroma), Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 778914).
**AP-24 is a patented ultra-emulsion of medical grade, high molecular weight Dimethicone and surfactants (Poloxamer 338 and Poloxamer 407)